Here is the general mobile application development process:
- Analyzing requirements – This includes understanding the requirements of the customer and proposing a solution.
- Designing – This covers building the blueprint structure and wireframing each screen. After this, the app is designed.
- Development – In this step, the application is coded. All the main sections are being laid out. Once this is done, the feedback from the client is taken.
- Testing – This includes testing the application to make sure that it is 100% bug-free and get the client’s final approval.
- Deployment – This step includes deploying the application to the client’s servers and App Stores.